Monolux Wax Burner - allow approx 10 days from date of order
Wax burner instructions for use can be found here and must be given to the customer These are for wholesale only and a minimum of 3 of the same colour need to be purchased, you may also be be refunded your purchase if you are found to be a member of the general public and not a wax business.
A Wax burner designed with a larger dish to accommodate most waxes. Measuring just over 12cm high in total and with a gap of just over 7.5cm between the flame and the bottom of the dish.
the label for these wax burners can also be downloaded here
The SDS sheet for the raw material is available here
Wax burners should be tested with your own blend of wax melts before offering out to sale to customers. These have been tested with soy wax C3 extensively, the dish and top of the burner do get warm as with most burners, so you need to give the same safety recommendations to your customers regarding lighting time and having near drafts as you do your candles etc.
To be used with a normal 4 hourunscented tea lights.
The glass dishes are heat strengthened to increase resistance to breakage caused by impact or sudden, uneven temperature changes. They are heat resistance and oven proof
Available in a variety of colours, all handmade in the UK so some variations on the actual product and each dipping will be unique.
Direction for Use
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Insert a tea-light in the bottom base of the wax melt burner.
- The wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
- Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch and (or) smoke.
- Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
- DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER.
- WAX MELT BURNERS BECOME HOT DURING USE. ONLY USE ON A HEAT RESISTANT SURFACE. IF UNSURE USE A PROTECTIVE PLATE, TRAY OR SIMILAR PRODUCT.