"Calm" Style Wax Burner Plain Only - allow approx 10 days from date of order
Wax burner instructions for use can be found here and must be given to the customer These plain off white burners are a chalky finish and stand on a separate flat plate that can also be used as a candle plate. The tea light stands on the plate and then the burner sits over the top of the tealight. Having a heat proof glass dish - these burners are clean and contemporary, standing just over 12cm high and just under 8cm wide on the burner and 10cm wide on the candle plate. They are individually hand made and also hand stamped, so will have some variations in each burner. Also available plain for your own branding.
Wax burners should be tested with your own blend of wax melts before offering out to sale to customers. These have been tested with soy wax C3 extensively, the dish and top of the burner do get warm as with most burners, so you need to give the same safety recommendations to your customers regarding lighting time and having near drafts as you do your candles etc.
The label for these wax burners can be downloaded here
The glass dishes are heat strengthened to increase resistance to breakage caused by impact or sudden, uneven temperature changes. They are heat resistance and oven proof
Direction for Use
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Insert a tea-light in the bottom base of the wax melt burner.
- The wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
- Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch and (or) smoke.
- Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
- DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER.
- WAX MELT BURNERS BECOME HOT DURING USE. ONLY USE ON A HEAT RESISTANT SURFACE. IF UNSURE USE A PROTECTIVE PLATE, TRAY OR SIMILAR PRODUCT.