Skull Wax Burner - approx 10 day turnaround from order
Wax burner instructions for use can be found here and must be given to the customer The skull burners may not be suitable the the "Q" range of wax, as the scent may burn off too quickly, so if purchasing for the first time, please purchase 1 to test.
These skull burners are the exact same sizing of the skull candle vessels, so will make a good "add on" product to offer along with a candle as a gift set. The skull has a cut away at the edges to give excellent air circulation, only has the ability to hold a standard tealight and the front and back of the skull give a claw like holding effect to the thick heat proof glass dish. The skulls come in plain colours with or without the swarovski crystals. Fully tested with soy wax, we do recommend purchasing a small amount to test with your own wax - come with full wax burner safety labels.
Wax burners should be tested with your own blend of wax melts before offering out to sale to customers. These have been tested with soy wax C3 extensively, the dish and top of the burner do get warm as with most burners, so you need to give the same safety recommendations to your customers regarding lighting time and having near drafts as you do your candles etc.
The glass dishes are heat strengthened to increase resistance to breakage caused by impact or sudden, uneven temperature changes. They are heat resistance and oven proof
Direction for Use
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Insert a tea-light in the bottom base of the wax melt burner.
- The wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
- Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch and (or) smoke.
- Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
- DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER.
- WAX MELT BURNERS BECOME HOT DURING USE. ONLY USE ON A HEAT RESISTANT SURFACE. IF UNSURE USE A PROTECTIVE PLATE, TRAY OR SIMILAR PRODUCT.